MicroMetering valves are designed for applications where more precise control of small flows is required than is possible with a standard regulating stem. Barrel and Thimble micrometer design permits settings to be repeated. Metering is effected by a finely tapered stem acting in a precisely mated replaceable seat. Very fine stem position is achieved utilizing a 40 TPI thread. The Barrel and Thimble are set for proper metering at the factory. These valves are designed for metering only and cannot be used as a shutoff valve. Minimum flow is factory set and occurs at “0” position. DO NOT OPERATE THE VALVE BELOW THE ZERO POSITION OR DAMAGE WILL RESULT. When shutoff action is required, a correlated shutoff valve from AE series 10V, 30VM or 60VM should be installed in series with the MicroMetering valve.MicroMetering Valve Features:
- Barrel and Thimble design permits repeatable settings.
- Barrel divisions every 0.025”.
- 25 Thimble divisions, each representing 0.001” stem travel.
- One revolution = 0.025” stem travel.
- Cold-worked type 316 stainless steel body with stainless steel packing gland. Stem and are cold-worked type 316 stainless steel.
- Packing below stem threads is Teflon for the 10VRMM and 30VRMM valves and nylon- leather for the 60VRMM. For packing options, see Technical Information Section.
- SpeedBite “W” connections are used on the 10VRMM and AE High Pressure coned-and threaded connections on 30VRMM and 60VRMM.
Autoclave valves are complemented by a complete line of fittings, tubing, check valves and line filters.
VRMM Series valves are furnished complete with connection components, unless otherwise specified.
Panel mounting drill size: 0.22" all valves.
All dimensions for reference only and subject to change.
For prompt service 'Autoclave stocks select products' Consult factory.
All general terms and conditions of sale, including limitations of our liability, apply to all products and services sold.