Medium Pressure Valve Features:
- Largest-port valves available for medium pressure applications.
- Tubing size 1-1/2".
- Rising stem/barstock body design
- Non-rotating stem prevents stem/seat galling
- New one piece stem design permits ease of assembly and packing replacement
- Metal-to-metal seating achieves bubble-tight shut-off, longer stem/seat life in abrasive flow, greater durability for repeated on/off cycles and excellent corrosion resistance.
- PTFE (Teflon) encapsulated packing provides dependable stem and body sealing.
- Stem sleeve and packing gland materials have been selected to achieve extended thread cycle life and reduced handle torque.
- Choice of Vee or Regulating stem tip.
- Available in two body patterns.
Autoclave valves are complemented by a complete line of fittings and tubing. The SM Series
uses Autoclave’s Medium pressure coned and threaded connection.
15SM Series valves are furnished complete with connection components, unless otherwise specified.
Panel mounting drill size: 0.75" (19.05)
All dimensions for reference only and subject to change.
For prompt service, Autoclave stocks select products. Consult factory.
All general terms and conditions of sale, including limitations of our liability, apply to all products and services sold.