Medium Pressure Valve Features:
- Largest-port valves available for medium pressure applications.
- Tubing sizes available from 1/4” to 1”
- Rising stem/barstock body design
- Non-rotating stem prevents stem/seat galling
- New one piece stem design permits ease of assembly and packing replacement
- Metal-to-metal seating achieves bubble-tight shut-off, longer stem/seat life in abrasive flow, greater durability for repeated on/off cycles and excellent corrosion resistance.
- PTFE (Teflon) encapsulated packing provides dependable stem and body sealing.
- Stem sleeve and packing gland materials have been selected to achieve extended thread cycle life and reduced handle torque.
- Choice of Vee or Regulating stem tip.
- Available in five body patterns.
Autoclave valves are complemented by a complete line of fittings, tubing, check valves and line
filters. The SM Series uses Autoclave’s Medium pressure connection. The coned-and-threaded
connection features orifice sizes to match the high flow characteristics of this series.Note: SM Series replaces 20SC Series.
10SM and 20SM Series valves are furnished complete with connection components, unless otherwise specified.
Panel mounting drill size: 0.22" all valves.
All dimensions for reference only and subject to change.
For prompt service, Autoclave stocks select products. Consult factory.
All general terms and conditions of sale, including limitations of our liability, apply to all products and services sold.