Autoclave’s Wellhead Gauge valves are designed for reliable shut-off service at a maximum working pressure of 20000 psi (1379 bar). The Wellhead Gauge and Bleed Valves are standard in 316 stainless steel annealed material and comply with NACE MR0175. Special materials available on request.Bleed Valve Features:
- One piece hex construction allows easy installation
- Vent port tapped for plumbing to safe area
- Tee handle for easy operation
- Positive blow out prevention on stem
- Compatible with standard API test and gauge connections for 15000 psi (1034 bar) service.
All general terms and conditions of sale, including limitations of our liability, apply to all products and services sold.