Medium Pressure Valve Features:
- Compression Sleeve to 15000 psi (1034 bar).
- Tubing sizes available from 1/4” to 3/4”.
- Rising stem/barstock body design.
- Non-rotating stem prevents stem/seat galling.
- Anti-galling molybdenum disulfide coated gland nuts.
- Gland nut positioning mark for assembly.
- Connection weep holes for safety and leak detection.
- Metal-to-metal seating achieves bubble-tightshut-off,longer stem/seat life in abrasive flow, greater durability for repeated on/off cycles and excellent corrosion resistance.
- PTFE (Teflon) encapsulated packing provides dependable stem and body sealing.
- Stem sleeve and packing gland materials have been selected to achieve extended thread cycle life and reduced handle torque.
- Choice of Vee or Regulating stem tip.
- Available in two body patterns.
Autoclave valves are complemented by a complete line of fittings, tubing, check valves and line filters. The QS Series uses Autoclave’s Quick Set compression sleeve design, providing fast easy make-up and reliable bubble-tight performance in liquid or gas service.
QS Series valves are furnished complete with connection components, unless otherwise specified.
Panel mounting drill size: 0.22" all valves.
All dimensions for reference only and subject to change.
For prompt service 'Autoclave stocks select products' Consult factory.
All general terms and conditions of sale, including limitations of our liability, apply to all products and services sold.