High Pressure Valve Features
- Tubing size availabel is 9/16”.
- Non-rotating stem prevents stem/seat galling.
- 40,000 PSI (2760 bar) max pressure rating
- Metal-to-metal seating achieves bubble-tight shut- off, longer stem/seat life in abrasive flow, greater durability for repeated on/off cycles and excellent corrosion resistance.
- For dependable stem and body sealing the 40VM valves feature nylon/leather packing below threads.
- Stem sleeve and packing gland materials have been selected to achieve extended thread cycle life and reduced handle torque.
- Choice of Vee or Regulating stem tips.
Autoclave valves are complemented by a complete line of high pressure fittings and tubing. The high pressure series uses Autoclave’s coned-and-threaded connections for dependable performance in gas or liquid service.
The 40VM Series valves are furnished complete with connection components, unless otherwise specified.
Panel mounting drill size: 0.22" all valves.
All dimensions for reference only and subject to change.
For prompt service 'Autoclave stocks select products' Consult factory.
All general terms and conditions of sale, including limitations of our liability, apply to all products and services sold.