Autoclave series 6DB double block valve is a two-stem
ball valve providing an economical and convenient
method of blocking and bleeding in applications such
as pressure monitoring and test, chemical injection
and drain line isolation. This full port quarter turn
double ball valve is designed for operation up to
15,000 psi (1034 bar).
Double Block and Bleed Features:
- One piece, trunion mounted stem design eliminates
shear failure and reduces the effects of side
loading found in two piece designs.
- Re-torqueable seat glands for longer seat life.
- Carbon filled PEEK seats offer excellent resistance
to chemicals, heat and wear/abrasion.
- Vee-stem vent valve.
- Full-port flow path minimizes pressure drop.
- 316 cold worked stainless steel construction.
- Low friction pressure assisted graphite filled Teflon stem seal increases cycle life
and reduces operating torque.
- Quarter turn from open to close with positive stop.
- Viton o-rings for operation from 0°F (-17.8°C) to 400°F (204°C).
Autoclave valves are complemented by a complete line of fittings, tubings and accessories.
The 6DB Series is available with various connections and options.