Bottle Valve Features
BTV Series valve design provides male inlet
connections from 1/8" to 1/2" NPT.
- Outlet connections in NPT or tube to 1/4".
- Rising stem/barstock body design.
- Non-rotating stem prevents stem/seat galling.
- Metal-to-metal seating achieves bubble-tight shutoff,
longer stem/seat life in abrasive flow, greater
durability for repeated on/off cycles and excellent
- PTFE (Teflon) encapsulated packing provides
dependable stem and body sealing.
- Stem sleeve and packing gland materials have
been selected to achieve extended thread cycle life
and reduced handle torque.
- Available with Vee stem tips.
- Available in five body patterns.
Autoclave valves are complemented by a complete
line of low pressure fittings, tubing, check valves
and line filters. The Bottle Valve Series use Autoclave’s
SpeedBite connection. This single-ferrule
compression sleeve connection delivers fast, easy
make-up and reliable bubble-tight performance in
liquid or gas service.
All dimensions for reference only and subject to change.
For prompt service, Autoclave stocks select products. Consult factory.
All general terms and conditions of sale, including limitations of our liability, apply to all products and services sold.