Autoclave series MVBB block and bleed valve is a two stem manifold valve providing an economical and convenient method of blocking, bleeding and calibrating pressure transmitters and gauges. The valve utilizes the mini valve packing and stem design making it compact and easy to use. The valve can be surface or panel mounted for safe operation. In addition, manifold style valves reduce the number of fittings and space required for installation. Block and Bleed Features:
- MVBB Series valve design provides large valve performance in a small package
- Tubing sizes: 1/4" and 3/8"
- Rising stem/barstock body design.
- Metal-to-metal seating achieves bubble-tight shut-off, longer stem/seat life in abrasive flow, greater durability for repeated on/off cycles and excellent corrosion resistance.
- PTFE (Teflon) encapsulated packing provides dependable stem and body sealing.
- Stem and packing gland design have been selected to achieve extended thread cycle life and reduced handle torque.
Autoclave valves are complemented by a complete line of fittings, tubings and accessories. The MVBB Series uses Autoclave’s medium pressure connections. This coned and threaded connection provides a reliable bubble-tight seal for dependable performance in gas or liquid service.
For complete information on available options, contact your Sales representative. MVBB Series valves are furnished with connection components unless otherwise specified.
For prompt service 'Autoclave stocks select products' Consult factory.
All general terms and conditions of sale, including limitations of our liability, apply to all products and services sold.