Autoclave Engineers high-pressure ball valves have been designed
to provide superior quality for maximum performance within a
variety of valve styles, sizes, and process connections. Some of the
more unique design innovations include an integral one-piece trunion
mounted style ball and stem that eliminates the shear failure
common in two piece designs, re-torqueable seat glands that result
in longer seat life, and a low friction stem seal that reduces actuation
torque and enhances cycle life.
These ball valves can also be modified to incorporate the use of
special materials, seals for high temperature applications, subsea
models, and valve actuators.
When it comes to high-pressure applications, these ball valves
with the associated high-pressure components, provide the critical
performance demanded by the high pressure market.
AE Ball Valve Features:
- One-piece, trunion mounted style, stem design
eliminates shear failure and reduces the effects of side
loading found in two piece designs.
- Re-torqueable seat glands for longer seat life.
- PEEK seats offer excellent resistance to chemicals, heat,
- Full-port flow path minimizes pressure drop.
- 316 cold worked stainless steel construction.
- Low friction pressure assisted graphite filled Teflon stem
seal increases cycle life and reduces operating torque.
- Quarter turn from open to close with positive stop.
- Viton o-rings for operation from 0°F (-17.8°C) to 400°F
- Optional o-rings available for high-temperature
- Optional wetted materials.
- Wide selection of tube and pipe and fittings available.
- Electric and pneumatic actuator options.
- Test Stands
- Control Panels
- Chemical Research
- Pilot Plants
- Water Blast Pumping Units
- High volume chemical injection
See ball valve option/details section for end connection details, material, and high temperature options.
All general terms and conditions of sale, including limitations of our liability, apply to all products and services sold.