High Pressure Fittings, Tubing and Nipples Feature:
Pressures to 150,000 psi (10,342 bar)
- Coned-and-Threaded Connection Design
- Available sizes are 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 9/16, and 1”.
- Fittings and tubing manufactured from 316 cold worked or high strength stainless steel.
- Operating Temperatures from -423°F (-252°C) to 1200°F (649°C).
- Anti-vibration connection components available.
- Ultra-high pressure components.
- Autofrettaged tubing.
- High pressure high cycle tubing.
The high and ulta-high pressure series uses Autoclave’s high pressure connector. This coned-and- threaded connection provides dependable performance in gas or liquid service.
Autoclave Engineers high pressure fittings Series F and SF are the industry standard for pressures to 150000 psi (10342 bar). Utilizing Autoclave Engineers high pressure coned-and-threaded connections, these fittings are correlated with Series 30SC, 43SC, 30VM, 40VM, 60VM, 100VM, and 150V valves and Autoclave Engineers high pressure tubing.