Low Pressure Valve Features:
- SW Series valve design provides increased flow capabilities.
- Tubing sizes from 1/4" to 1/2".
- Rising stem/barstock body design.
- Non-rotating stem prevents stem/seat galling.
- Metal-to-metal seating achieves bubble-tight shut- off, longer stem/seat life in abrasive flow, greater durability for repeated on/off cycles and excellent corrosion resistance.
- PTFE (Teflon) encapsulated packing provides dependable stem and body sealing.
- Stem sleeve and packing gland materials have been selected to achieve extended thread cycle life and reduced handle torque.
- Choice of Vee or Regulating stem tips.
- Available in five body patterns.
Autoclave valves are complemented by a complete line of low pressure fittings, tubing, check valves and line filters. The SW series use Autoclave’s SpeedBite connection. This single-ferrule compression sleeve connection delivers fast, easy make-up and reliable bubble-tight performance in liquid or gas service.
SW Series valves are furnished complete with connection components, unless otherwise specified.
Panel mounting drill size: 0.22" all valves.
All dimensions for reference only and subject to change.
For prompt service 'Autoclave stocks select products' Consult factory.
All general terms and conditions of sale, including limitations of our liability, apply to all products and services sold.