High Pressure Valve Features
- Tubing size 5/16”
- Non-rotating stem prevents stem/seat galling.
- 150,000 PSI (10340 bar) max pressure
- Metal-to-metal seating achieves bubble-tight shut- off, longer stem/seat life in abrasive flow, greater durability for repeated on/off cycles and excellent corrosion resistance.
- Stem sleeve and packing gland materials have been selected to achieve extended thread cycle life and reduced handle torque.
- Choice of Vee or Regulating stem tips.
- Cylindrical body of high strength 15-5PH stainless steel with stainless steel packing gland. Tool steel nonrotating stem with replaceable seat of nickel maraging steel. Stem must be actuated with torque wrench (refer to Tools, Installation, Operation and Maintenance section).
- Wedge-type Teflon and leather packing below stem threads with beryllium-copper Autoclave Anti-Extrusion Back up Rings.
- Vee stem tip only
Autoclave valves are complemented by a complete line of high pressure fittings and tubing. The high pressure series uses Autoclave’s coned-and-threaded connections for dependable performance in gas or liquid service.
The 150V Series valves are furnished complete with connection components, unless otherwise specified.
Panel mounting drill size: 0.312" all valves.
All dimensions for reference only and subject to change.
For prompt service 'Autoclave stocks select products' Consult factory.
All general terms and conditions of sale, including limitations of our liability, apply to all products and services sold.