Technical Data: Liquid Side Specifications
Technical Data: Air Side Specifications
- Service: Oil, Water or Water/Oil mixture and other fluids depending on material compatibility.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 13,300 PSI (917 bar)
- Pressure Ratio: 1:133
- Isolation Chamber (prevents process contamination of air section): Standard
- Volume Displacement Per Stroke: 7.8 in³ (127.8 cm³)
- Dual Inlet Connections: 1/2" FNPT
- Dual Outlet Connections: 1/2" FNPT
(Contact Autoclave Engineers for Additional Options)
- Air Drive Pressure Range: 20-110 psi (1.4-7.6 bar). Maximum air drive pressure is limited by maximum output pressure.
- Nominal air pressure required for 13,300 PSI (917 bar) output pressure is 100 psi (6.9 bar)
- Inlet Port: 1" female FNPT
- Pilot Port: 1/8" female FNPT
- Exhaust Ports (mufflers removed): 1" female BSP
- Air Consumption at 50 PSI air (0 PSI liquid): 290 SCFM
- Prelubricated at Factory
- Operating Temperature: 0-150º F (-18º to 65º C)
- Net Weight: 160 lbs (73 kg)
- Pressure Head: 15-5 PH Stainless Steel
- Plunger: Stainless steel piston utilizing a proprietary multi-layer carbon based coating with diamond like carbon exterior layer 3 times the hardness of Stellite with a coefficient of friction equal to/less then PTFE.
- Check Valve Glands: 15-5 PH Stainless Steel
- Liquid Seal: See specification table.
- Air Drive Seals: Buna N