Autoclave Engineers’ yoke valves are extra heavy-duty,plant grade instrument valves for industrial and severe service applications. Yoke valves feature low closing torque for ease of operation and are designed for use with Autoclave medium and high pressure tubing and fittings.
Yoke Valve Features:
- Tubing sizes from 9/16” to 1”.
- Rising stem/barstock body design.
- Non-rotating stem prevents stem/seat galling.
- Metal-to-metal seating achieves bubble-tight shutoff,longer stem/seat life in abrasive flow, greater durability for repeated on/off cycles and excellent corrosion resistance.
- PTFE (Teflon) encapsulated packing provides dependable stem and body sealing.
- Stem sleeve and packing gland materials have been selected to achieve extended thread cycle life and reduced handle torque.
- Choice of Vee or Regulating stem tips.
- Available in two body patterns.
- Optional materials for cryogenic and other applications.
Autoclave valves are complemented by a complete line of fittings, tubing, and accessories.
The Y Series valves are furnished complete with connection components, unless otherwise specified.
All dimensions for reference only and subject to change.
For prompt service 'Autoclave stocks select products' Consult factory.
All general terms and conditions of sale, including limitations of our liability, apply to all products and services sold.