Mini Valve Features:
- Mini valve provides a rugged compact design.
- Tubing sizes available are 1/16” and 1/8”.
- Rising stem/barstock body design.
- Metal-to-metal seating achieves bubble-tight shutoff, longer stem/seat life in abrasive flow, greater durability for repeated on/off cycles and excellent corrosion resistance.
- PTFE (Teflon glass) encapsulated packing provides dependable stem and body sealing.
- Stem and packing gland design have been selected to achieve extended thread cycle life and reduced handle torque.
- Vee stem tip provided.
- Available in five body patterns.
- Mini valves available with metric tube glands.
Autoclave valves are complemented by a complete line of mini fittings and tubing. The MVE/MV Series uses Autoclave’s SpeedBite connection. This single-ferrule compression sleeve connection delivers fast, easy make-up and reliable bubble-tight performance in liquid or gas service.
MVE Series valves are furnished complete with connection components,
unless otherwise specified.
Panel mounting screws are M3.5 x .6 thd.
Tube glands are 3/8” hex on standard MVE models
Tube glands are 10mm hex on MV models.
All dimensions for reference only and subject to change.
For prompt service 'Autoclave stocks select products' Consult factory.
All general terms and conditions of sale, including limitations of our liability, apply to all products and services sold.