High Pressure Valve Features:
- Rising stem/barstock body design.
- Metal-to-metal seating achieves bubble-tight shut-off,
longer stem/seat life in abrasive flow, greater durability
for repeated on/off cycles and excellent corrosion
- PTFE encapsulated packing provides dependable stem
and body sealing.
- Solid, one-piece stem provides an economical valve for
- Optional non-rotating stem assembly available.
- Stem and packing gland materials have been selected to
optimize thread cycle life.
Autoclave valves are complemented by a complete line of high
pressure fittings, tubing and check valves. All high pressure
valves and fittings use Autclave’s high pressure coned-andthreaded
connections for dependable performance under
widely varying conditions.
The 30VM-SOGWO Series valves are furnished without
collars and glands, unless otherwise specified.
Panel mounting drill size: 0.22" all valves.
All dimensions for reference only and subject to change.
For prompt service 'Autoclave stocks select products' Consult factory.
All general terms and conditions of sale, including limitations of our liability, apply to all products and services sold.